Who am I
Entrepreneur, problem solver, engineer, leader, event planner, man of many hats.
What I do
- UX Review
- Marketing Consulting
- Sales Process Review
- Web Design
- Ideate Constantly
- Build things
Currently working on:
Things I've worked on
- Converting a boat trailer into a mobile rocket launching and testing platform
Future problems I might work on
- Something to end boring dates: www.boringdate.com - not active
- Helping kids get into inventing
- Solar air conditioning
- Supermilage commuter car
San Jose, CA
Mechanical Engineering graduate possessing strong interpersonal skills with leadership, sales, training, and design experience.
California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, California
B.S. Mechanical Engineering. Graduated: August, 2009
Led team of four during design phase to develop a unique solution for testing specialized rockets on a boat trailer converted into a rocket launcher/test platform.
- Designed and developed a unique test system to greatly increase accuracy while reducing costs.
- Created an expandable system for remote control and data gathering.
Team was awarded one of the top scores out of a group of 30+ senior projects by evaluation of engineering faculty. Project gained NASA sponsorship during design phase. Received a grade of an 'A'.
Designed and built website (www.hackerfair.com), generated sponsorships organized and planned a Reverse Job Fair. Produced forward looking sponsorship requests by Google, Facebook, and Rackspace.
- Featured in Mercury news and Mercury News Online
- Raised over $25,000 for the Hacker Dojo, a non-profit organization in Mountain View.
- Sponsors included Microsoft, Palantir, Twilio, and Originate (a unique VC firm).
Founder and CEO
- Created team, product specs, website design, and overall company vision.
- Led design and prototype development phase, helping team to create prototype in 1.5 weeks.
- Create end-to-end sales experience though identification of target market, meetings and follow-up scheduling concluding with a successful close - without any employer provided structure or support.
- Designed/developed marketing collateral for e-mail campaigns - produced first client within hours.
Composite Aircraft Fabricator
- Completed precision finish work on wing molds and built UAV's using composite materials.
- Streamlined in-house procedures, reducing labor costs and increasing efficiency.
Highly Proficient in: Excel, Power Point
Proficient in: MS Publisher, Word, HTML, CSS
Basic Understanding of: Ruby, Google App Engine, Matlab
- Ski Racing
- Kite boarding